Translation of hang glider in Spanish:
- 1 (device)Example sentences
- Imagine a hang-glider suspended over a trike and you're on the right track.
- The pair fell off the edge of the Aiguille du Midi, near Chamonix, Switzerland, as they tried to take off in a double-harnessed parapente, a large parachute like a hang-glider.
- After spending countless hours flying hang-gliders, he developed a hunger to create a flying machine that could take off like a plane with wheels or with floats on water in just 25 meters.
- 2 (person)piloto (masculine or feminine) de ala delta or (Mexico) de deslizadorExample sentences
- Sitting on top of Mam Tor after a dusty, sweaty drive through the dales, watching hang-gliders and paragliders swirl beneath us, feeling fresh wind on the back of our necks
- With the increased use of the Town Park playing fields and the loss of the Valley Floor west of town for political reasons, the festival no longer had a suitable landing zone for hang-gliders.
- I am busy now trying to get my Sport Pilot Examiner appointment, which could benefit tug pilots and hang-gliders as well.
Definition of hang glider in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.