Translation of hangar in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Twelve Fireflies and nine Seafires from HMS Triumph armed with rockets attacked Haeju Airfield, damaging hangars and buildings, but no aircraft were sighted.
- Latest reports say it is now the rainy season in Iraq, the tents are water-logged and troops sleeping on the floor in an aircraft hangar or in an airport until the tents dry out.
- It was a deadly junkyard full of unexploded ordnances and mines, destroyed aircraft, hangars and gutted buildings.
- guardar or meter en el hangarExample sentences
- Here, four airships are hangared in Glynn County, Ga.
- Accordingly the aircraft has to be hangared, shored and jigged to proper alignment position.
- On 6 June 1928, Amelia went to Croydon Aerodrome south of London where the Avian, carrying the British civil registration G-EBUG, was hangared.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.