Translation of hangman in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -men /-mən/)
- 1.1 countable/numerable [Law/Derecho] verdugo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Games/Juegos] (no plural/sin plural) ahorcado (masculine)
- Well Diane, finally, how do you think that history will judge these people who were the hangmen?
- Mallick comes from a family of professional hangmen - his father, D. Mallick, had hanged nearly 500 people.
- If your community needs judges, jailers, or even hangmen, and you are qualified, he declares, sign up!
- The games include crosswords, hangman and cryptogram.
- Use washable window markers to make colorful creations that even passers-by can enjoy, or to play endless, paper-free games like tic-tac-toe and hangman.
- Arresting young children for a crayon drawing, not unlike the games of hangman we once all played, is the ultimate meaning and logic of Zero Tolerance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to