Translation of hangman in Spanish:
noun plural -men Pronunciation: / -mən /
- 1.1 countable (Law)Example sentences1.2 (Games) (no plural)
- Well Diane, finally, how do you think that history will judge these people who were the hangmen?
- Mallick comes from a family of professional hangmen - his father, D. Mallick, had hanged nearly 500 people.
- If your community needs judges, jailers, or even hangmen, and you are qualified, he declares, sign up!
- The games include crosswords, hangman and cryptogram.
- Use washable window markers to make colorful creations that even passers-by can enjoy, or to play endless, paper-free games like tic-tac-toe and hangman.
- Arresting young children for a crayon drawing, not unlike the games of hangman we once all played, is the ultimate meaning and logic of Zero Tolerance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.