n (plural -men /-mən/)
- 1.1 countable/numerable [Law/Derecho] verdugo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Games/Juegos] (no plural/sin plural) ahorcado (masculine)
More example sentences
- Well Diane, finally, how do you think that history will judge these people who were the hangmen?
- Mallick comes from a family of professional hangmen - his father, D. Mallick, had hanged nearly 500 people.
- If your community needs judges, jailers, or even hangmen, and you are qualified, he declares, sign up!
- The games include crosswords, hangman and cryptogram.
- Use washable window markers to make colorful creations that even passers-by can enjoy, or to play endless, paper-free games like tic-tac-toe and hangman.
- Arresting young children for a crayon drawing, not unlike the games of hangman we once all played, is the ultimate meaning and logic of Zero Tolerance.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.