Translation of hangover in Spanish:
- 1 (from drinking)resaca (feminine)
cruda (feminine) (Central America) (Mexico) [colloquial]
guayabo (masculine) (Colombia) [colloquial]
ratón (masculine) (Venezuela) [colloquial]Example sentences
- These side-effects are far more severe than a hangover and can act as a strong deterrent to drinking.
- But, as with so many high-flyers of the 80s, the headaches and the hangovers were on their way.
- Never have collective headaches and hangovers been better earned.
- 2 (survival) a hangover from earlier timesun vestigio or una reliquia de tiempo pasadosExample sentences
- One feature that he sees as a hangover from the past is how people react when they have made mistakes.
- I guess it's a hangover from my childhood in Japan: I find koi extremely calming.
- This could be a hangover from communism, while there could be other influences.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.