Translation of hardback in Spanish:
- 1 countable (book)libro (masculine) de tapa dura or en cartonéExample sentences
- Pimlico, noted for its paperback editions of previously published hardbacks, is making a name for itself in its ‘Pimlico Original’ series.
- Publisher Pete Crowther has done a print run of 300 hardbacks and 500 paperbacks.
- Harry Potter has already been on the cover of Time Magazine and achieved the unprecedented feat of occupying the top three places in the New York Times Book Review of bestselling hardbacks.
- 2 uncountable (form of cover) in hardbackcon tapa dura
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.