Translation of hardness in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (firmness) dureza (feminine) 1.2 [Mining] dureza (feminine) 1.3 (of blow, slap) fuerza (feminine)Example sentences
- The woman in his office has a hardness, even a harshness in her face and voice.
- That mix of humanity and hardness rolled together has made many a local hero or heroine in working class communities throughout the years.
- A diamond is a gem excelling in brilliance and remarkable for extreme hardness.
- 3 (of water) dureza (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the