Translation of hardness in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (firmness) dureza (feminine) 1.2 [Mining] dureza (feminine) 1.3 (of blow, slap) fuerza (feminine)Example sentences
- The woman in his office has a hardness, even a harshness in her face and voice.
- That mix of humanity and hardness rolled together has made many a local hero or heroine in working class communities throughout the years.
- A diamond is a gem excelling in brilliance and remarkable for extreme hardness.
- 3 (of water) dureza (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a