- 1 1.1 (firmness) dureza (feminine) 1.2 [Mining] dureza (feminine) 1.3 (of blow, slap) fuerza (feminine)More example sentences
- The woman in his office has a hardness, even a harshness in her face and voice.
- That mix of humanity and hardness rolled together has made many a local hero or heroine in working class communities throughout the years.
- A diamond is a gem excelling in brilliance and remarkable for extreme hardness.
- 3 (of water) dureza (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.