- 1 1.1 (firmness) dureza (feminine) 1.2 [Mining/Minería] dureza (feminine) 1.3 (of blow, slap) fuerza (feminine)More example sentences
- The woman in his office has a hardness, even a harshness in her face and voice.
- That mix of humanity and hardness rolled together has made many a local hero or heroine in working class communities throughout the years.
- A diamond is a gem excelling in brilliance and remarkable for extreme hardness.
- 3 (of water) dureza (feminine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)