n(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (car) coche (masculine) no descapotableMore example sentences1.2 (roof) cubierta (feminine) dura (de un coche)
More example sentences
- In spite of innovative hatchback sedans, four-door hardtops, and four-door convertibles, KF sales plunged by 56 percent.
- If a thousand-mile journey begins with a single step, it follows that the dawn of high-volume injection molded car bodies could begin with the production of 5,000 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- And more recently, the company further validated its belief in this technology when it announced it will be used for mass production on MY2001 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- A detachable hardtop will be available in some markets.
- Jean Guy Cocaign, engineering manager at the Rochester, Mich., facility says that it's easier to do a retractable hardtop on a small car because of the lighter panels and the need for fewer kinematics.
- For the ultimate feeling of adventure, the three-door comes with a detachable rear hardtop.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)