Translation of hardtop in Spanish:
noun/nombre(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (car) coche (masculine) no descapotableExample sentences1.2 (roof) cubierta (feminine) dura ([ de un coche ])
- In spite of innovative hatchback sedans, four-door hardtops, and four-door convertibles, KF sales plunged by 56 percent.
- If a thousand-mile journey begins with a single step, it follows that the dawn of high-volume injection molded car bodies could begin with the production of 5,000 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- And more recently, the company further validated its belief in this technology when it announced it will be used for mass production on MY2001 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- A detachable hardtop will be available in some markets.
- Jean Guy Cocaign, engineering manager at the Rochester, Mich., facility says that it's easier to do a retractable hardtop on a small car because of the lighter panels and the need for fewer kinematics.
- For the ultimate feeling of adventure, the three-door comes with a detachable rear hardtop.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.