- 1.1 (car) coche (m) no descapotableMore example sentences1.2 (roof) cubierta (f) dura (de un coche)
More example sentences
- In spite of innovative hatchback sedans, four-door hardtops, and four-door convertibles, KF sales plunged by 56 percent.
- If a thousand-mile journey begins with a single step, it follows that the dawn of high-volume injection molded car bodies could begin with the production of 5,000 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- And more recently, the company further validated its belief in this technology when it announced it will be used for mass production on MY2001 Jeep Wrangler hardtops.
- A detachable hardtop will be available in some markets.
- Jean Guy Cocaign, engineering manager at the Rochester, Mich., facility says that it's easier to do a retractable hardtop on a small car because of the lighter panels and the need for fewer kinematics.
- For the ultimate feeling of adventure, the three-door comes with a detachable rear hardtop.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.