- 1.1 [animal/person] inofensivo; [substance] inocuo he's harmless enough no le hace daño a nadieMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (innocent) [joke/suggestion/fun] inocente
- Donating blood is harmless to the donor and yet gives a gift of life to a dying person.
- It can cause nausea and, in extreme cases, death in humans, but is harmless to marine life.
- The tope shark is considered harmless to humans because of its small size and its preference for small prey items.
- I agreed, breathing a sigh of relief that his request seemed to be innocent and harmless enough.
- We've got better things to do than to try and distort what is now a harmless nickname.
- And of course we should continue to take these awful, embarrassing and harmless photos.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.