- 1.1 [animal/person] inofensivo; [substance] inocuo he's harmless enough no le hace daño a nadieMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (innocent) [joke/suggestion/fun] inocente
- Donating blood is harmless to the donor and yet gives a gift of life to a dying person.
- It can cause nausea and, in extreme cases, death in humans, but is harmless to marine life.
- The tope shark is considered harmless to humans because of its small size and its preference for small prey items.
- I agreed, breathing a sigh of relief that his request seemed to be innocent and harmless enough.
- We've got better things to do than to try and distort what is now a harmless nickname.
- And of course we should continue to take these awful, embarrassing and harmless photos.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the