- 1.1 [animal/person] inofensivo; [substance] inocuo he's harmless enough no le hace daño a nadieMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (innocent) [joke/suggestion/fun] inocente
- Donating blood is harmless to the donor and yet gives a gift of life to a dying person.
- It can cause nausea and, in extreme cases, death in humans, but is harmless to marine life.
- The tope shark is considered harmless to humans because of its small size and its preference for small prey items.
- I agreed, breathing a sigh of relief that his request seemed to be innocent and harmless enough.
- We've got better things to do than to try and distort what is now a harmless nickname.
- And of course we should continue to take these awful, embarrassing and harmless photos.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)