Translation of harmless in Spanish:
inofensivo(substance)he's harmless enough
inocuono le hace daño a nadieExample sentences
- Donating blood is harmless to the donor and yet gives a gift of life to a dying person.
- It can cause nausea and, in extreme cases, death in humans, but is harmless to marine life.
- The tope shark is considered harmless to humans because of its small size and its preference for small prey items.
- I agreed, breathing a sigh of relief that his request seemed to be innocent and harmless enough.
- We've got better things to do than to try and distort what is now a harmless nickname.
- And of course we should continue to take these awful, embarrassing and harmless photos.
- 2 (innocent)(joke/suggestion/fun)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.