Translation of harmonious in Spanish:
- 1.1(singing/pattern/colors)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (relationship)
- And they showed him where they belong to with their music that was a harmonious mix of Bhojpuri, African, Latino and even Bollywoodi!
- After a day of hard work, you can sit down and enjoy one cup of freshly brewed cappuccino with a choice of tempting cakes and fruit tarts, while listening to the harmonious sounds of a live pianist playing your favourite tunes.
- She giggled lightly, her voice so harmonious and free that at that moment I had no worries and no doubts.
- What we end up with is a surprisingly harmonious blend of, well, video game tunes and traditional style Celtic rhythms.
- The piece mirrors a harmonious blend of contemporary fashion culled out of traditional art form.
- Osmania University was a harmonious blend of Hindu-Muslim architecture, Prof. Rao pointed out.
- Jen is an essential element of Confucianism and represents an ideal state in which an individual maintains harmonious social relationships with his fellow men.
- So lying between individuals raises questions of personal integrity, character, and the kind of trust which is vital to any harmonious relationship.
- A harmonious relationship with trust and respect flowing in all directions amongst the stakeholders will be to everyone's long term advantage.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.