Translation of harmony in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -nies)
- 1.1 u and c [Music/Música] armonía (feminine) to sing/play in harmony cantar/tocar* en armoníaExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (concord) armonía (feminine) racial/social harmony armonía racial/social they live together in perfect harmony viven juntos en perfecta armonía to live in harmony with nature vivir en armonía con la naturaleza
- In terms of form, melody, and harmony, these works define the word ‘traditional.’
- Glass has stripped music down to a few bare parameters: repetition, simple harmony and little melody.
- What unites his music for all media is his individual use of melody and harmony often with a light touch.
- They are in harmony with the perfect will of God and give rise to changed lives and changed communities.
- It has the potential to become a central feature in the promotion and determination of a more aware, inclusive and active community that lives in harmony with itself and its environment.
- Christians have lived on the south-western coast of the Indian subcontinent peacefully and in harmony with the other local people for many centuries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the