Translation of harmony in Spanish:
noun plural harmonies
- 1 uncountable or countable (Music) to sing/play in harmonycantar/tocar en armoníaExample sentences
- In terms of form, melody, and harmony, these works define the word ‘traditional.’
- Glass has stripped music down to a few bare parameters: repetition, simple harmony and little melody.
- What unites his music for all media is his individual use of melody and harmony often with a light touch.
- 2 uncountable (concord) racial/social harmonyarmonía racial/socialthey live together in perfect harmonyviven juntos en perfecta armoníato live in harmony with natureExample sentences
- They are in harmony with the perfect will of God and give rise to changed lives and changed communities.
- It has the potential to become a central feature in the promotion and determination of a more aware, inclusive and active community that lives in harmony with itself and its environment.
- Christians have lived on the south-western coast of the Indian subcontinent peacefully and in harmony with the other local people for many centuries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.