Translation of harsh in Spanish:
- 1.1(words/conditions)don't be too harsh with him
durono seas demasiado duro con élthe harsh realities of lifela cruel realidad (de la vida)Example sentences1.2
- They were strict, cruel, harsh and made you feel guilty very easily.
- As far as he was concerned, it was society that was cruel, harsh and utterly ruthless to children who were alone and orphaned.
- Robbins's disciplinarianism won him a reputation as a harsh and cruel taskmaster.
Example sentences1.3 (rough)
- The walls were painted a serene light yellow, even though the bright white lights lit the room in such a harsh, unforgiving light.
- His attempt to shout to the last row makes his voice unpleasantly harsh.
- After the gentle, sensuous vowels of Latin-American, this language sounds harsh, cruel, authoritarian.
- The Chinese character refers to a kind of plant that can survive in harsh conditions and it also sounds the same as ‘difficult’ in Chinese.
- It has proven to be fully adaptable to its habitat, well-suited to survive in harsh climates with their tough hide and wily brain.
- Bulbs have evolved to survive in harsh climates, to withstand winter cold, or summer drought, or both.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.