Translation of harsh in Spanish:
- 1(words/conditions)don't be too harsh with him
durono seas demasiado duro con élthe harsh realities of lifela cruel realidad (de la vida)Example sentences
- They were strict, cruel, harsh and made you feel guilty very easily.
- As far as he was concerned, it was society that was cruel, harsh and utterly ruthless to children who were alone and orphaned.
- Robbins's disciplinarianism won him a reputation as a harsh and cruel taskmaster.
- The Chinese character refers to a kind of plant that can survive in harsh conditions and it also sounds the same as ‘difficult’ in Chinese.
- It has proven to be fully adaptable to its habitat, well-suited to survive in harsh climates with their tough hide and wily brain.
- Bulbs have evolved to survive in harsh climates, to withstand winter cold, or summer drought, or both.
- The walls were painted a serene light yellow, even though the bright white lights lit the room in such a harsh, unforgiving light.
- His attempt to shout to the last row makes his voice unpleasantly harsh.
- After the gentle, sensuous vowels of Latin-American, this language sounds harsh, cruel, authoritarian.
- 3 (rough)(tone/texture)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.