- 1.1 (by ghosts) [house/room] embrujadoMore example sentences1.2 [look/expression] angustiado, obsesionado
More example sentences
- This journey to the dark side of Alton will include dinner at one of our local restaurants and a full - length ghost tour of haunted sites!
- His long search had brought him to this haunted city - where ghosts of the past were still not dormant.
- The site has loads of ghost stories (all said to be true), haunted places that you can visit and ghostly photos.
- I already knew what he would ask next, so when he shut his eyes briefly, and asked, I knew exactly what to sign back to his haunted gaze.
- Save for a few healing scrapes and bruising, only the haunted look in his green eyes shows signs of his ordeal.
- He had a haunted look in his eyes like that of a mental hospital escapee.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages