- 1.1 (by ghosts) [house/room] embrujadoMore example sentences1.2 [look/expression] angustiado, obsesionado
More example sentences
- This journey to the dark side of Alton will include dinner at one of our local restaurants and a full - length ghost tour of haunted sites!
- His long search had brought him to this haunted city - where ghosts of the past were still not dormant.
- The site has loads of ghost stories (all said to be true), haunted places that you can visit and ghostly photos.
- I already knew what he would ask next, so when he shut his eyes briefly, and asked, I knew exactly what to sign back to his haunted gaze.
- Save for a few healing scrapes and bruising, only the haunted look in his green eyes shows signs of his ordeal.
- He had a haunted look in his eyes like that of a mental hospital escapee.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.