Translation of haunted in Spanish:
- 1.1 (by ghosts) [house/room] embrujadoExample sentences1.2 [look/expression] angustiado, obsesionado
- This journey to the dark side of Alton will include dinner at one of our local restaurants and a full - length ghost tour of haunted sites!
- His long search had brought him to this haunted city - where ghosts of the past were still not dormant.
- The site has loads of ghost stories (all said to be true), haunted places that you can visit and ghostly photos.
- I already knew what he would ask next, so when he shut his eyes briefly, and asked, I knew exactly what to sign back to his haunted gaze.
- Save for a few healing scrapes and bruising, only the haunted look in his green eyes shows signs of his ordeal.
- He had a haunted look in his eyes like that of a mental hospital escapee.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.