- 1.1 (person) campesino, (masculine, feminine) (que trabaja en la recogida del heno)More example sentences1.2 (punch) [slang/argot] directo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Nowhere have so many muscular and healthy bodies been put on display, so many entwined haymakers and tractor drivers, workers and peasants, strong men and women.
- There was little visible sign even of agricultural activity, apart from glimpses of haymakers scything by hand.
- The drinks, in the form of ale, were taken by five haymakers who last summer spent 13 days mowing five acres of grassland in the park.
- He threw a monster left jab, which I deflected, then I countered with my hardest haymaker to his face.
- Whether it's a jab or a haymaker, we have to throw the first blow.
- His opponent spent the entire round throwing haymakers after haymakers only to hit nothing but wind.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.