Translation of haymaker in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person)campesino, (-na) (masculine, feminine)(que trabaja en la recogida del heno)Example sentences1.2 (punch) [slang]
- Nowhere have so many muscular and healthy bodies been put on display, so many entwined haymakers and tractor drivers, workers and peasants, strong men and women.
- There was little visible sign even of agricultural activity, apart from glimpses of haymakers scything by hand.
- The drinks, in the form of ale, were taken by five haymakers who last summer spent 13 days mowing five acres of grassland in the park.
- He threw a monster left jab, which I deflected, then I countered with my hardest haymaker to his face.
- Whether it's a jab or a haymaker, we have to throw the first blow.
- His opponent spent the entire round throwing haymakers after haymakers only to hit nothing but wind.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the