- 1.1he isExample sentences1.2
he hasExample sentences
- Such is the regard in which he's held that there are sure to be lengthy queues.
- As a friend said, he's a stranger, someone most of us have never met, so why does it bother you so much?
- I'm very proud of him for how he's progressing, proud to tell people that he's my son.
- In the meantime, he's even managed to alienate some of his old mates from advertising.
- For somebody with a name and a reputation, it was a gamble to come here and give it everything he's got.
- Solomon was next seen in Dale and then Haverfordwest where he's been for about two weeks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the