Translation of headbanging in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Music/Música] sacudidas (feminine plural) de cabeza, headbanging (masculine)Example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] sacudidas (feminine plural) involuntarias de la cabeza
- Loud music and headbanging are on the menu tomorrow night as a tsunami fundraising concert is set to rock revellers.
- Sadly, there'll be no headbanging along in a car to this one, as its a little too off the wall for its own good - and a rather messy way of bringing the album to a close.
- While the latter element veers dangerously close to rap-metal territory and there is a decided lack of double-time blasts for maximum headbanging, you'll spend most of this album being too shocked at how well it all works to really care.
Definition of headbanging in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.