Translation of headbanging in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Music)sacudidas (feminine plural) de cabeza
headbanging (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (Medicine)
sacudidas (feminine plural) involuntarias de la cabeza
- Loud music and headbanging are on the menu tomorrow night as a tsunami fundraising concert is set to rock revellers.
- Sadly, there'll be no headbanging along in a car to this one, as its a little too off the wall for its own good - and a rather messy way of bringing the album to a close.
- While the latter element veers dangerously close to rap-metal territory and there is a decided lack of double-time blasts for maximum headbanging, you'll spend most of this album being too shocked at how well it all works to really care.
Definition of headbanging in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.