- 1.1 [Mus] sacudidas (fpl) de cabeza, headbanging (m)More example sentences1.2 [Med] sacudidas (fpl) involuntarias de la cabeza
- Loud music and headbanging are on the menu tomorrow night as a tsunami fundraising concert is set to rock revellers.
- Sadly, there'll be no headbanging along in a car to this one, as its a little too off the wall for its own good - and a rather messy way of bringing the album to a close.
- While the latter element veers dangerously close to rap-metal territory and there is a decided lack of double-time blasts for maximum headbanging, you'll spend most of this album being too shocked at how well it all works to really care.
Definition of headbanging in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)