- 1.1 [Music/Música] sacudidas (feminine plural) de cabeza, headbanging (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] sacudidas (feminine plural) involuntarias de la cabeza
- Loud music and headbanging are on the menu tomorrow night as a tsunami fundraising concert is set to rock revellers.
- Sadly, there'll be no headbanging along in a car to this one, as its a little too off the wall for its own good - and a rather messy way of bringing the album to a close.
- While the latter element veers dangerously close to rap-metal territory and there is a decided lack of double-time blasts for maximum headbanging, you'll spend most of this album being too shocked at how well it all works to really care.
Definition of headbanging in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.