- 1.1 [Music/Música] sacudidas (feminine plural) de cabeza, headbanging (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] sacudidas (feminine plural) involuntarias de la cabeza
- Loud music and headbanging are on the menu tomorrow night as a tsunami fundraising concert is set to rock revellers.
- Sadly, there'll be no headbanging along in a car to this one, as its a little too off the wall for its own good - and a rather messy way of bringing the album to a close.
- While the latter element veers dangerously close to rap-metal territory and there is a decided lack of double-time blasts for maximum headbanging, you'll spend most of this album being too shocked at how well it all works to really care.
Definition of headbanging in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to