- 1.1 [wound/cut] curar he tried to heal the rift within the party intentó cerrar la brecha que había en el partidoMore example sentences1.2 [person] [formal] to heal sb (
- But when I was bitten, while picking some herbs to heal a sick friend, they made me one of their Elders.
- Although he does not prescribe medicines, he plays a significant and positive role in healing sick people.
- Pulses of ultrasound are also sometimes used as a treatment for conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and to heal fractures and wounds.
ofsth) curar a algn ( dealgo) she was healed of her illness sanó de su enfermedad
- [wound/cut] cicatrizar*, cerrarse*More example sentences
- He could return if he takes the veterans' minimum deal, his troublesome knee heals and there is a need after the club explores other options.
- And it has nothing to do with how the little tear in his knee heals.
- You can make yourself more balanced and well-rounded by dabbling in these other areas while your knee heals.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.