Translation of heal in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [wound/cut] curar he tried to heal the rift within the party intentó cerrar la brecha que había en el partidoExample sentences1.2 [person] [formal] to heal sb (
- But when I was bitten, while picking some herbs to heal a sick friend, they made me one of their Elders.
- Although he does not prescribe medicines, he plays a significant and positive role in healing sick people.
- Pulses of ultrasound are also sometimes used as a treatment for conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and to heal fractures and wounds.
ofsth) curar a algn ( dealgo) she was healed of her illness sanó de su enfermedad
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [wound/cut] cicatrizar*, cerrarse*Example sentences
- He could return if he takes the veterans' minimum deal, his troublesome knee heals and there is a need after the club explores other options.
- And it has nothing to do with how the little tear in his knee heals.
- You can make yourself more balanced and well-rounded by dabbling in these other areas while your knee heals.
heal oververb + adverb/verbo + adverbio [wound/cut] cicatrizar*, cerrarse*; [rift] cicatrizar*
heal up verb + adverb/verbo + adverbio [wound] cicatrizar*, cerrarse* 1.1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento [wound/burn] cicatrizar*
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.