Translation of health in Spanish:
- 1.1 (physical condition) to be in good/poor healthhe's worried about his healthestar bien/mal de saludon grounds of ill healthestá preocupado por su saludit's good/bad for your healthpor motivos de saludthe government's policy on healthes bueno/malo para la saludla política sanitaria del gobierno(before noun) (reasons/problems)de salud(policy/services)de salud pública(inspector/regulations)health authority (in UK)de sanidadhealth educationautoridad (feminine) sanitariahealth hazardeducación (feminine) sanitariahealth workerriesgo (masculine) or peligro (masculine) para la saludtrabajador sanitariotrabajadora sanitaria (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (freedom from disease) to drink (to) somebody's health
your health!brindar por alguienbeber a la salud de alguien¡a tu ( or vuestra etc) salud!Example sentences
- One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.
- My mental health began to deteriorate and by January I was in hospital after an overdose.
- No set qualifications are needed but applicants must be in good physical health.
- Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
- I hear that they pose health risks to the local population at this time of year.
- Her concerns include possible health risks to children and the blight on her property.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.