Translation of health in Spanish:
- 1 (physical condition) to be in good/poor healthestar bien/mal de saludhe's worried about his healthestá preocupado por su saludon grounds of ill healthpor motivos de saludit's good/bad for your healthes bueno/malo para la saludthe government's policy on healthla política sanitaria del gobierno(before noun) (reasons/problems)
de salud pública(inspector/regulations)health authority (in UK)
de sanidadautoridad (feminine) sanitariahealth educationeducación (feminine) sanitariahealth hazardriesgo (masculine) or peligro (masculine) para la saludhealth workertrabajador sanitario
trabajadora sanitaria (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
- I hear that they pose health risks to the local population at this time of year.
- Her concerns include possible health risks to children and the blight on her property.
- One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.
- My mental health began to deteriorate and by January I was in hospital after an overdose.
- No set qualifications are needed but applicants must be in good physical health.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.