Translation of heartily in Spanish:
- 1 (warmly)(congratulate/greet)
- He laughed heartily as he kissed her and she eagerly returned his passion.
- He threw back his head and laughed heartily, for his appetite for football gossip matched his encyclopedic knowledge on the game itself.
- I found myself chuckling over that, and then laughing heartily.
- 2 (with enthusiasm)(laugh/eat)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.