Translation of heated in Spanish:
- 1.1 (warmed)(pool)
térmicoExample sentences1.2 (impassioned)
(argument/controversy)to get heated
- Faster-than-fast oriental food is on offer here with all the popular dishes keeping warm under heated lights.
- Among many other features including a heated seat and warm air dryer, it uses fuzzy logic to establish your pattern of use.
- Imagine stepping out of the shower onto a warm custom heated floor.
- Everywhere you go, you hear people of either side joined in animated discussion or heated argument on this issue.
- She repeatedly demonstrates that they are spiritually damning as the evils of heated passion often are not.
- During the passionate and often heated debate councillors stressed the increase was a result of recommendations made by an independent panel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.