Translation of heated in Spanish:
- 1.1 (warmed) [pool] climatizado; [seat/rear window] térmicoExample sentences1.2 (impassioned) [argument/controversy] acalorado to get heated acalorarse
- Faster-than-fast oriental food is on offer here with all the popular dishes keeping warm under heated lights.
- Among many other features including a heated seat and warm air dryer, it uses fuzzy logic to establish your pattern of use.
- Imagine stepping out of the shower onto a warm custom heated floor.
- Everywhere you go, you hear people of either side joined in animated discussion or heated argument on this issue.
- She repeatedly demonstrates that they are spiritually damning as the evils of heated passion often are not.
- During the passionate and often heated debate councillors stressed the increase was a result of recommendations made by an independent panel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the