- 1.1 (warmed) [pool] climatizado; [seat/rear window] térmicoMore example sentences1.2 (impassioned) [argument/controversy] acalorado to get heated acalorarse
More example sentences
- Faster-than-fast oriental food is on offer here with all the popular dishes keeping warm under heated lights.
- Among many other features including a heated seat and warm air dryer, it uses fuzzy logic to establish your pattern of use.
- Imagine stepping out of the shower onto a warm custom heated floor.
- Everywhere you go, you hear people of either side joined in animated discussion or heated argument on this issue.
- She repeatedly demonstrates that they are spiritually damning as the evils of heated passion often are not.
- During the passionate and often heated debate councillors stressed the increase was a result of recommendations made by an independent panel.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.