- 1.1 (warmed) [pool] climatizado; [seat/rear window] térmicoMore example sentences1.2 (impassioned) [argument/controversy] acalorado to get heated acalorarse
More example sentences
- Faster-than-fast oriental food is on offer here with all the popular dishes keeping warm under heated lights.
- Among many other features including a heated seat and warm air dryer, it uses fuzzy logic to establish your pattern of use.
- Imagine stepping out of the shower onto a warm custom heated floor.
- Everywhere you go, you hear people of either side joined in animated discussion or heated argument on this issue.
- She repeatedly demonstrates that they are spiritually damning as the evils of heated passion often are not.
- During the passionate and often heated debate councillors stressed the increase was a result of recommendations made by an independent panel.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.