- 1.1 (moorland) brezal (m), monte (m); (park) parque (m) (agreste)More example sentences1.2 (plant) brezo (m)
More example sentences
- Ever more marginal land including wetlands, heaths, and steep hillsides had to be brought into cultivation as the century progressed, much of it inherently unsuited to arable production.
- The golden plover breeds in short vegetation on upland heaths and peat bogs and adults also travel each day to feed on nearby pastures.
- Previously unexplored corners of the countryside will be unlocked, allowing people to walk freely over mapped areas of mountain, moor, heath and registered common land as of May 28.
- The white, purple and red flowers of heath bloom in early to late winter in the north except in bitter cold.
- Hardiest and most readily available of the winter-blooming heaths are varieties of Erica carnea.
- Have you ever investigated all the available varieties of heaths and heathers?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.