ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- 1.1 (moorland) brezal (m), monte (m); (park) parque (m) (agreste)More example sentences1.2 (plant) brezo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Ever more marginal land including wetlands, heaths, and steep hillsides had to be brought into cultivation as the century progressed, much of it inherently unsuited to arable production.
- The golden plover breeds in short vegetation on upland heaths and peat bogs and adults also travel each day to feed on nearby pastures.
- Previously unexplored corners of the countryside will be unlocked, allowing people to walk freely over mapped areas of mountain, moor, heath and registered common land as of May 28.
- The white, purple and red flowers of heath bloom in early to late winter in the north except in bitter cold.
- Hardiest and most readily available of the winter-blooming heaths are varieties of Erica carnea.
- Have you ever investigated all the available varieties of heaths and heathers?
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)