- [run/rush] atropelladamente, a la desbandadaMore example sentences
- Tell them that you feel friendship is undervalued in this helter-skelter crazy materialistic world.
- Approaching this year's jamboree in Gloucestershire, he is riding better than ever at 34, having put the brakes on a helter-skelter lifestyle.
- The stunningly modern helter-skelter overpasses seem rather incongruous with a melange of bikes and cars that follow a system of road safety entirely their own.
- (British English/inglés británico) tobogán ([ en espiral ]) (masculine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to