Translation of helter-skelter in Spanish:
- [run/rush] atropelladamente, a la desbandadaExample sentences
- Tell them that you feel friendship is undervalued in this helter-skelter crazy materialistic world.
- Approaching this year's jamboree in Gloucestershire, he is riding better than ever at 34, having put the brakes on a helter-skelter lifestyle.
- The stunningly modern helter-skelter overpasses seem rather incongruous with a melange of bikes and cars that follow a system of road safety entirely their own.
- (British English/inglés británico) tobogán ([ en espiral ]) (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.