Translation of hen in Spanish:
- 1.1 (chicken)Example sentences1.2 (female bird)
(before noun) (pheasant/sparrow/bird)
- The only things living were a sow, her piglets, and some hens scratching in the dirt.
- Shot over a five-year period, the programme reveals secret glimpses into the ordinary, everyday life of cattle, sheep, hens and wildlife on the Cotswold slopes.
- Children will also delight in the baby piglets, kittens, ducks, and hens that roam free.
hembra invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- He hid near nests of black woodpeckers, kingfishers, northern hazel hens and Eurasian sparrow hawks.
- Tragically it's beyond them to understand the instinct that will make even a domestic hen attack anyone coming between her and her chicks.
- The female red junglefowl is leaner than tame hens.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.