Translation of hen night in Spanish:
- (noche de juerga solo para mujeres)(before wedding) despedida (feminine) de solteraExample sentences
- These days, rather than carrying celebrities, the giant white cars usually contain a raucous hen night or office party.
- In fact she celebrated her hen night in a local Italian restaurant, La Dolce Vita, in Groundwell Road, with 25 mates.
- Sisters Lorna Owen and Kristy Sturgeon were out to have a great hen night to celebrate Lorna's impending nuptials.
Definition of hen night in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.