Translation of herb tea in Spanish:
- uncountable or countableinfusión (feminine) (de hierbas)
agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) (Central America) (Andes)
té (masculine) de yuyos (Peru) (River Plate area)Example sentences
- If the herbs cause a little stomach upset, drink the herb tea one hour after eating, or drink some fresh ginger juice before taking the formula, or eat some fresh ginger before the formula.
- Sometimes I put it on my face to soften and refresh it but I mainly buy it to have in my herb tea - camomile really relaxes me, and I drink it all day.
- Patagonians live on an exclusive diet of meat and sips of mate, a herb tea that promises energy, resistance to fatigue, a dulling of hunger and absolutely no penalty in law for either possession or dealing.
Definition of herb tea in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.