Translation of hereafter in Spanish:
- [formal](from now on)(in the future)en el futuroExample sentences
- References hereafter are included in the main text, abbreviated to A and page number.
- To extend the benefit of technological developments in the banking industry to rural India, the existing Kisan Credit Card will hereafter be modified, upon individual request, for use on ATM machines, wherever such facility exists.
- Berry, in one of his more inspired name changes, decided Morris would hereafter be called Little Stevie Wonder.
- So far as Appeal 1 is concerned, as we see it at the moment, there are perhaps three headings upon which we would seek permission to appeal and which we would like to raise hereafter.
- The deliberative orator is concerned with the future: it is about things to be done hereafter that he advises, for or against.
- Agassiz believes this to be a universal law of nature; and we may hope hereafter to see the law proved true.
- the hereafterla otra vidaExample sentences
- The poem is a reaction to a conversation with a friend about life, death, the hereafter.
- The elaborate funeral rites of Bubis show their belief in the hereafter (life after death) and in reincarnation (return to life in another form).
- Life on earth, he declares, is but a preparation for the hereafter.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.