Translation of hereafter in Spanish:
- [formal] (from now on) de aquí en adelante; (in the future) en el futuro, en lo sucesivoExample sentences
- References hereafter are included in the main text, abbreviated to A and page number.
- To extend the benefit of technological developments in the banking industry to rural India, the existing Kisan Credit Card will hereafter be modified, upon individual request, for use on ATM machines, wherever such facility exists.
- Berry, in one of his more inspired name changes, decided Morris would hereafter be called Little Stevie Wonder.
- So far as Appeal 1 is concerned, as we see it at the moment, there are perhaps three headings upon which we would seek permission to appeal and which we would like to raise hereafter.
- The deliberative orator is concerned with the future: it is about things to be done hereafter that he advises, for or against.
- Agassiz believes this to be a universal law of nature; and we may hope hereafter to see the law proved true.
- the hereafter el más allá, la otra vida
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.