Translation of hereafter in Spanish:
- [formal] (from now on) de aquí en adelante; (in the future) en el futuro, en lo sucesivoExample sentences
- References hereafter are included in the main text, abbreviated to A and page number.
- To extend the benefit of technological developments in the banking industry to rural India, the existing Kisan Credit Card will hereafter be modified, upon individual request, for use on ATM machines, wherever such facility exists.
- Berry, in one of his more inspired name changes, decided Morris would hereafter be called Little Stevie Wonder.
- So far as Appeal 1 is concerned, as we see it at the moment, there are perhaps three headings upon which we would seek permission to appeal and which we would like to raise hereafter.
- The deliberative orator is concerned with the future: it is about things to be done hereafter that he advises, for or against.
- Agassiz believes this to be a universal law of nature; and we may hope hereafter to see the law proved true.
- the hereafter el más allá, la otra vida
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.