Translation of heritage in Spanish:
noun no plural
- 1.1 (of nation, group) our national/cultural heritagenuestro patrimonio nacional/cultural(before noun) heritage centre (British English)centro (masculine) para el estudio y la conservación del patrimonio cultural localExample sentences1.2 (of individual)
- History is necessary to instil patriotism and pride in the younger generation about the cultural heritage, values systems and religions, she says.
- The ruins evoke the nation's Indian past and legitimizes both Peru's historical heritage and cultural tradition.
- In addition, this model helps non-Asian readers to understand and value the cultural heritage of others.
- For the pluralistic West, universal access to heritage is an individual right.
- Brothers, sisters and their children will pay a tax of 0.7 per cent of a heritage portion of over 250,000 leva worth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.