Translation of heritage in Spanish:
noun/nombre(no plural/sin plural)
- 1.1 (of nation, group) patrimonio (masculine) our national/cultural heritage nuestro patrimonio nacional/cultural (before noun/delante del nombre) heritage centre (British English/inglés británico) centro (masculine) para el estudio y la conservación del patrimonio cultural localExample sentences1.2 (of individual) herencia (feminine)
- History is necessary to instil patriotism and pride in the younger generation about the cultural heritage, values systems and religions, she says.
- The ruins evoke the nation's Indian past and legitimizes both Peru's historical heritage and cultural tradition.
- In addition, this model helps non-Asian readers to understand and value the cultural heritage of others.
- For the pluralistic West, universal access to heritage is an individual right.
- Brothers, sisters and their children will pay a tax of 0.7 per cent of a heritage portion of over 250,000 leva worth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.