- 1.1 [face/grin/monster/sight] horroroso, horribleMore example sentences1.2 [crime/accident/fate] espantoso
More example sentences1.3 [color/clothes/furniture] horrendo, espantoso you look perfectly hideous in that dress ese vestido te queda horrendo or espantoso
- She described a hideous humpbacked creature with stumpy horns, and bristles down the back of a long neck.
- As well as animal forms, demons can have other grotesque and hideous forms.
- If you decide that your girlfriend was right and you are rather hideous then don't despair.
- I nearly stayed in, but the thought of the Scottish TV Hogmanay special was just too hideous to contemplate.
- She stuck her arms up into the air and laughed a hideous, horrible laugh.
- To this day, I still feel appalled that there are people who have such hideous and dark sides to them.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the