- 1.1 [face/grin/monster/sight] horroroso, horribleMore example sentences1.2 [crime/accident/fate] espantoso
More example sentences1.3 [color/clothes/furniture] horrendo, espantoso you look perfectly hideous in that dress ese vestido te queda horrendo or espantoso
- She described a hideous humpbacked creature with stumpy horns, and bristles down the back of a long neck.
- As well as animal forms, demons can have other grotesque and hideous forms.
- If you decide that your girlfriend was right and you are rather hideous then don't despair.
- I nearly stayed in, but the thought of the Scottish TV Hogmanay special was just too hideous to contemplate.
- She stuck her arms up into the air and laughed a hideous, horrible laugh.
- To this day, I still feel appalled that there are people who have such hideous and dark sides to them.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.