Translation of hideous in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2
- She described a hideous humpbacked creature with stumpy horns, and bristles down the back of a long neck.
- As well as animal forms, demons can have other grotesque and hideous forms.
- If you decide that your girlfriend was right and you are rather hideous then don't despair.
espantosoExample sentences1.3 you look perfectly hideous in that dress
ese vestido te queda horrendo or espantoso
- I nearly stayed in, but the thought of the Scottish TV Hogmanay special was just too hideous to contemplate.
- She stuck her arms up into the air and laughed a hideous, horrible laugh.
- To this day, I still feel appalled that there are people who have such hideous and dark sides to them.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.