Translation of higgledy-piggledy in Spanish:
- [colloquial]sin orden ni concierto
de cualquier manera
- [colloquial]Example sentences
- It was the previous owner, John Hegarty, who commissioned Hewett to draw up plans for the new house, a higgledy-piggledy amalgamation of neo-Georgian elements, for which permission was granted.
- Adding to the higgledy-piggledy feel of the pub is the situation of the bar, the main part is in one of the front rooms, with a serving hatch tucked under the stairs in the middle of the pub to serve the other rooms.
- The site occupies the corner of a somewhat higgledy-piggledy plaza dominated by a small, historic church.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.