Translation of high-dependency in Spanish:
- (before noun)(British English)de alta dependenciaExample sentences
- Last night Mrs Dixon said she remained angry that surgery had been cancelled so many times due to a shortage of beds in the hospital's high-dependency unit.
- The bullet was removed and he's being kept in a high-dependency unit at a hospital, but his condition is not life-threatening.
- It is equipped with the latest in medical facilities, including eight high-dependency and 38 low-dependency hospital beds.
Definition of high-dependency in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than