Translation of high-dependency in Spanish:
- (before noun) (British English)de alta dependenciaExample sentences
- Last night Mrs Dixon said she remained angry that surgery had been cancelled so many times due to a shortage of beds in the hospital's high-dependency unit.
- The bullet was removed and he's being kept in a high-dependency unit at a hospital, but his condition is not life-threatening.
- It is equipped with the latest in medical facilities, including eight high-dependency and 38 low-dependency hospital beds.
Definition of high-dependency in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.