- 1.1 [talks/team/delegation] de alto nivelMore example sentences1.2 [bridge/road] elevado
More example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] de alto nivel
- It is unusual to hold high-level negotiations, except summits, outside a country's capital, the sources said.
- Levy, who assumed the top job late this summer, has held a variety of mid- and high-level administrative jobs at community colleges since 1989.
- A spokesman for the Minister for Environment confirmed that high-level negotiations have been on-going, but declined to comment on the IFA proposals.
More example sentences1.4 [waste] de alta radiactividad high-level language lenguaje (masculine) de alto nivel
- At the rear, the talllight clusters are stacked vertically, positioned high out of harm's way, and a high-level brake light is integrated into the roofline above the two rear doors.
- Obviously others have done the vast majority of the work for me on this piece, so here's a few high-level links to collections of information that were invaluable to me in this writing.
- His achievement, along with consistent high-level performances, meant Lampard finished second behind Barcelona's Ronaldinho in the European Footballer of the Year poll.
More example sentences
- The above features would be easy and straightforward for an experienced Web/database programmer to implement in a high-level language, such as Perl or Python.
- Java is a high-level programming language developed by Sun Microsystems to run in a web environment.
- Although this obviously complicates things somewhat, modern high-level languages make the difference between these two data structures easily understood.
- For more than two decades, the United States government has been attempting to develop a plan for the storage of high-level nuclear wastes.
- More than 2700 canisters of high-level radioactive waste extracted from the fuel are due to be returned to Japan within the next 15 years.
- The campaign to keep high-level nuclear waste out of Utah and Nevada is just beginning.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.