- 1.1 [talks/team/delegation] de alto nivelMore example sentences1.2 [bridge/road] elevado
More example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] de alto nivel
- It is unusual to hold high-level negotiations, except summits, outside a country's capital, the sources said.
- Levy, who assumed the top job late this summer, has held a variety of mid- and high-level administrative jobs at community colleges since 1989.
- A spokesman for the Minister for Environment confirmed that high-level negotiations have been on-going, but declined to comment on the IFA proposals.
More example sentences1.4 [waste] de alta radiactividad high-level language lenguaje (masculine) de alto nivel
- At the rear, the talllight clusters are stacked vertically, positioned high out of harm's way, and a high-level brake light is integrated into the roofline above the two rear doors.
- Obviously others have done the vast majority of the work for me on this piece, so here's a few high-level links to collections of information that were invaluable to me in this writing.
- His achievement, along with consistent high-level performances, meant Lampard finished second behind Barcelona's Ronaldinho in the European Footballer of the Year poll.
More example sentences
- The above features would be easy and straightforward for an experienced Web/database programmer to implement in a high-level language, such as Perl or Python.
- Java is a high-level programming language developed by Sun Microsystems to run in a web environment.
- Although this obviously complicates things somewhat, modern high-level languages make the difference between these two data structures easily understood.
- For more than two decades, the United States government has been attempting to develop a plan for the storage of high-level nuclear wastes.
- More than 2700 canisters of high-level radioactive waste extracted from the fuel are due to be returned to Japan within the next 15 years.
- The campaign to keep high-level nuclear waste out of Utah and Nevada is just beginning.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.