Translation of high-water mark in Spanish:
- 1 (of tide)línea (feminine) de pleamarExample sentences
- We have to protect that strip of land that is from the high-water mark to the low-water mark.
- South Africa claims that the border is at the high-water mark on the northern side of the river while Namibia insists it is in the middle of the river.
- So, in our submission, the mean high-water mark is the average point to which the sea reaches between those times.
- 2 (highest point)cénit (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.