- (in Scotland) → Higher GradeExample sentences
- It's also the next step in your education after A2s, AS Levels, Scottish Highers or other advanced level qualifications.
- Children at the school worked towards Scottish Highers, but the subjects on offer depended on the staff the school could recruit.
- The school is one of the 10% in Scotland which offer English A levels rather than Highers and there is a growing interest in this option.
Definition of higher in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.