- (in Scotland) → Higher GradeExample sentences
- It's also the next step in your education after A2s, AS Levels, Scottish Highers or other advanced level qualifications.
- Children at the school worked towards Scottish Highers, but the subjects on offer depended on the staff the school could recruit.
- The school is one of the 10% in Scotland which offer English A levels rather than Highers and there is a growing interest in this option.
Definition of higher in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.