- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (makeup) sombra (feminine) clara de ojosMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (pen) rotulador (m), marcador (m) (Latin America/América Latina)
More example sentences
- The creamy concealers and highlighters in Pixi's Eye Bright Kit are the ultimate cover-up for bleary eyes the morning after the night before.
- The four eyeshadows are easy to apply (with fingertips) and also double up as highlighters and lipgloss.
- Imitate the look with the newest highlighters or light-reflecting lotions and tints, which help scatter light, leaving you with a noticeably glowing look.
- When I left for pastures new, I had literally a couple of dozen pencils, disposable ballpoints, marker pens, and highlighters stashed in my top drawer.
- Keep the study zone bright and clean, keep study supplies like pens, paper, highlighters and a dictionary on hand, and keep it free of distractions like the television, the telephone and loud music.
- I'm one of those people who reads books with a highlighter or pen and I note passages that I find particularly meaningful/moving/well-written/enraging.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.