noun/nombre (plural -pies)
- hippy (masculine and feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [cult/gear/era] hippyMore example sentences
- He was on the expressway for hours and no one would stop since he looked like a hippie with long hair and a beard.
- It wasn't all dirty long-haired hippies with flowers in their hair.
- Her parents were intellectual hippies who moved in drug circles and her godfather was LSD guru Dr Timothy Leary.
adjective/adjetivo (-pier, -piest)
- (with prominent hips) (American English/inglés norteamericano) caderudo [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- He couldn't figure how sensibly clothed, satirical, sarcastic, sassy Jo had come from this hippy woman standing in front of him.
- I found the fitted top with those jeans made her look too hippy and pear-shaped.