Translation of hoarding in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (anticipating a shortage) hoarding is characteristic of many species of rodentsel acumular provisiones es característico de muchas especies de roedores
- 2 countable (British English) 2.1 (screen)Example sentences2.2 (billboard)
barda (feminine) de anuncios (Mexico)Example sentences
- And, he says, we must learn from them in erecting hoardings.
- Bromley is currently enlisting artists to submit 8ft x 12 ft artworks on a 170 ft length on the building-site style hoardings.
- By definition, building site hoardings are rarely things of beauty.
- The hoardings display the London 2012 Candidate City logo with the words ‘Hounslow: Back the Bid’ underneath.
- The plans were lodged by Braintree Methodist Church on the open land, which is enclosed by fencing and advertisement hoardings.
- Turn right and follow the rim of the delightful Clashach Cove, whose story is displayed on an artistic hoarding.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.