Translation of hob in Spanish:
- 1.1 (beside open fire) placa (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of cooker) (British English/inglés británico) hornillas (feminine plural) (Latin America except River Plate area/América Latina excepto Río de la Plata) , hornillos (masculine plural) (Spain/España) , hornallas (feminine plural) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , platos (masculine plural) (Chile)
- It began to respond to the demands of Britain's burgeoning towns and cities for cast iron - for rainwater goods, street furniture, fireplaces, hobs and grates and all manner of other items.
- Inside the original rafters and walls are adorned by two splendid hobs over a fireplace.
- In Granny Kilpatrick's cookhouse stood a great black stove and all the pots sat around on the big white hobs.
- Purchase rates for electric cookers and hobs are also above average.
- All kitchens are fitted with an oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fridge-freezer and combined washing machine and tumble drier.
- Appliances include a fitted hob and oven, an integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.