- 1.1 (beside open fire) placa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of cooker) (British English/inglés británico) hornillas (feminine plural) (Latin America except River Plate area/América Latina excepto Río de la Plata) , hornillos (masculine plural) (Spain/España) , hornallas (feminine plural) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , platos (masculine plural) (Chile)
More example sentences
- It began to respond to the demands of Britain's burgeoning towns and cities for cast iron - for rainwater goods, street furniture, fireplaces, hobs and grates and all manner of other items.
- Inside the original rafters and walls are adorned by two splendid hobs over a fireplace.
- In Granny Kilpatrick's cookhouse stood a great black stove and all the pots sat around on the big white hobs.
- Purchase rates for electric cookers and hobs are also above average.
- All kitchens are fitted with an oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fridge-freezer and combined washing machine and tumble drier.
- Appliances include a fitted hob and oven, an integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.