- 1.1 (beside open fire) placa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of cooker) (British English/inglés británico) hornillas (feminine plural) (Latin America except River Plate area/América Latina excepto Río de la Plata) , hornillos (masculine plural) (Spain/España) , hornallas (feminine plural) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , platos (masculine plural) (Chile)
More example sentences
- It began to respond to the demands of Britain's burgeoning towns and cities for cast iron - for rainwater goods, street furniture, fireplaces, hobs and grates and all manner of other items.
- Inside the original rafters and walls are adorned by two splendid hobs over a fireplace.
- In Granny Kilpatrick's cookhouse stood a great black stove and all the pots sat around on the big white hobs.
- Purchase rates for electric cookers and hobs are also above average.
- All kitchens are fitted with an oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fridge-freezer and combined washing machine and tumble drier.
- Appliances include a fitted hob and oven, an integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.