- 1.1 (beside open fire) placa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of cooker) (British English/inglés británico) hornillas (feminine plural) (Latin America except River Plate area/América Latina excepto Río de la Plata) , hornillos (masculine plural) (Spain/España) , hornallas (feminine plural) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , platos (masculine plural) (Chile)
More example sentences
- It began to respond to the demands of Britain's burgeoning towns and cities for cast iron - for rainwater goods, street furniture, fireplaces, hobs and grates and all manner of other items.
- Inside the original rafters and walls are adorned by two splendid hobs over a fireplace.
- In Granny Kilpatrick's cookhouse stood a great black stove and all the pots sat around on the big white hobs.
- Purchase rates for electric cookers and hobs are also above average.
- All kitchens are fitted with an oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fridge-freezer and combined washing machine and tumble drier.
- Appliances include a fitted hob and oven, an integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.