Translation of hod in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for bricks) capacho (masculine) ([ para acarrear ladrillos ])Example sentences1.2 (for coal) (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) cubo (masculine) del carbón
- It was like dropping an entire hod of bricks that you've been carrying with you over your shoulder everywhere since you were born.
- I've never felt out of place, having picked up a trowel or carried a hod for a living.
- A year later Jones left school with no qualifications and drifted into washing pots and pans, hod carrying, and boozing.
- The pattern is similar to one pictured on a coal hod in the Mersereau catalogue and referred to as the ‘Japanese pattern.’
- Relive the colonial past of America with a brass coal hod.
- Take care of your ash with a coal hod, ash bucket and coal shovel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a