- 1.1 (for bricks) capacho (m) (para acarrear ladrillos) (before n) hod carrier peón (m) de albañilMore example sentences1.2 (for coal) (esp BrE) cubo (m) del carbón
More example sentences
- It was like dropping an entire hod of bricks that you've been carrying with you over your shoulder everywhere since you were born.
- I've never felt out of place, having picked up a trowel or carried a hod for a living.
- A year later Jones left school with no qualifications and drifted into washing pots and pans, hod carrying, and boozing.
- The pattern is similar to one pictured on a coal hod in the Mersereau catalogue and referred to as the ‘Japanese pattern.’
- Relive the colonial past of America with a brass coal hod.
- Take care of your ash with a coal hod, ash bucket and coal shovel.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.