Translation of hod in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for bricks)Example sentences1.2 (for coal)
(especially British English)cubo (masculine) del carbónExample sentences
- It was like dropping an entire hod of bricks that you've been carrying with you over your shoulder everywhere since you were born.
- I've never felt out of place, having picked up a trowel or carried a hod for a living.
- A year later Jones left school with no qualifications and drifted into washing pots and pans, hod carrying, and boozing.
- The pattern is similar to one pictured on a coal hod in the Mersereau catalogue and referred to as the ‘Japanese pattern.’
- Relive the colonial past of America with a brass coal hod.
- Take care of your ash with a coal hod, ash bucket and coal shovel.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the