- (before noun/delante del nombre) [instinct] de volver al hogar; [device/missile] buscador homing pigeon paloma (feminine) mensajeraMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Their homing abilities could also provide scientists with new clues to the long-debated role of the Earth's magnetic fields in animal movements and migrations.
- The relocation operation relies on the birds' excellent natural homing instinct, which compels them to return to the site where they hatched.
- To see whether they have a homing ability, Boles caught more than 100 lobsters in different locations and transported them for about an hour in various deceptive ways to a test site.
- He didn't look to the left, he didn't look to the right, he came straight in the door and ran straight down to my brother like a homing missile.
- It is an optically-sighted weapon, but also contains a heat-seeking homing device.
- The Lynx adds considerably to the destroyer's firepower - it can fly at 180 knots, and has its own Sea Skua anti-ship missiles and homing torpedoes.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.