Translation of honestly in Spanish:
- 1 (sincerely) I can honestly say (that) …puedo decir con toda sinceridad que …I don't know and I honestly don't careno lo sé y la verdad es que no me importaExample sentences
- Would you trust this man to behave fairly, honestly, and ethically in his portfolio?
- He had reached a wrong conclusion, but there was every indication that he had come to this decision honestly and honourably.
- We would do better to deal honestly with what they have shown us than to criticize them for speaking the truth without love.
- I sincerely and honestly regret everything that happened.
- I found the images truly sickening and I honestly could not believe that you would decide to publish them.
- I honestly believe that it wasn't just an attack on America, although it happened here in America.
- 3 (as interjection) (expressing exasperation)¡por favor!oh, honestly! let me do it!¡por favor! anda, deja que lo hago yoExample sentences
- Oh, honestly! Could my day possibly be more boring?
- Oh honestly, was that really necessary?
- Honestly, did you have to tell everyone?
- 4 (legitimately)(act/earn)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.