- 1.1 (sincerely) [answer/say/think] sinceramente, francamente I can honestly say (that) … puedo decir con toda sinceridad que … I don't know and I honestly don't care no lo sé y la verdad es que no me importaMore example sentences1.2 (sentence adverb/modificador de una oración) en serio, de verdad I don't mind, honestly en serio or de verdad (que) no me importa 1.3 (as interjection/como interjección) (expressing exasperation) ¡por favor! oh, honestly! let me do it! ¡por favor! anda, deja que lo hago yo
More example sentences1.4 (legitimately) [act/earn] con honradez, honradamente
- I sincerely and honestly regret everything that happened.
- I found the images truly sickening and I honestly could not believe that you would decide to publish them.
- I honestly believe that it wasn't just an attack on America, although it happened here in America.
More example sentences
- Oh, honestly! Could my day possibly be more boring?
- Oh honestly, was that really necessary?
- Honestly, did you have to tell everyone?
- Would you trust this man to behave fairly, honestly, and ethically in his portfolio?
- He had reached a wrong conclusion, but there was every indication that he had come to this decision honestly and honourably.
- We would do better to deal honestly with what they have shown us than to criticize them for speaking the truth without love.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.