Translation of honestly in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sincerely) I can honestly say (that) …puedo decir con toda sinceridad que …I don't know and I honestly don't careno lo sé y la verdad es que no me importaExample sentences1.2 (sentence adv) I don't mind, honestly
en serio or de verdad (que) no me importa1.3 (as interjection) (expressing exasperation)¡por favor!oh, honestly! let me do it!¡por favor! anda, deja que lo hago yoExample sentences1.4 (legitimately)
- I sincerely and honestly regret everything that happened.
- I found the images truly sickening and I honestly could not believe that you would decide to publish them.
- I honestly believe that it wasn't just an attack on America, although it happened here in America.
- Oh, honestly! Could my day possibly be more boring?
- Oh honestly, was that really necessary?
- Honestly, did you have to tell everyone?
- Would you trust this man to behave fairly, honestly, and ethically in his portfolio?
- He had reached a wrong conclusion, but there was every indication that he had come to this decision honestly and honourably.
- We would do better to deal honestly with what they have shown us than to criticize them for speaking the truth without love.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.