Translation of honeycomb in Spanish:
- 1.1 c and u [Cookery/Cocina] panal (masculine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Technology/Tecnología] panal (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) [pattern/weave/cloth] de nido de abeja
- The surplus is stored away in the honeycomb to sustain the bees throughout the flowerless months of autumn and winter.
- Once the bee has made it home again, it barfs up the half-digested nectar and stores it in honeycombs.
- Other topics which Maclaurin wrote on were the annular eclipse of the sun in 1737 and the structure of bees' honeycombs.
- One of the throw pillows had a honeycomb pattern that made me dizzy.
- The final winner was Eriskay fabric, a worsted material with an unusual honeycomb texture, designed by Catherine Murray from Bute Fabrics.
- The honeycomb texture is recessed rather than raised, and is available in a wide range of colours from rich vibrant reds, yellows, oranges, blues and greens to more unexpected pastel shades.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a