- 1.1 (after wedding) luna (feminine) de miel they're going to Paris on o for their honeymoon se van a París de viaje de novios or de luna de miel (before noun/delante del nombre) the honeymoon couple la pareja de recién casadosMore example sentences1.2 (period of grace) luna (feminine) de miel
More example sentences
- A couple on their honeymoon are driving through a remote part of America in a mini-bus.
- The reception was held at the Castlecourt Hotel, Westport and afterwards the happy couple left on their honeymoon.
- He and his 28-year-old wife were on their honeymoon, having got married just three days earlier.
- After all, a new president enjoys a honeymoon period of three months at most.
- But those first few days turned out to be the honeymoon period.
- Even when he was enjoying a honeymoon period in the job in the early months of the season, O'Leary was sensitive about his image and that of his players.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.