- 1.1 (after wedding) luna (feminine) de miel they're going to Paris on o for their honeymoon se van a París de viaje de novios or de luna de miel (before noun/delante del nombre) the honeymoon couple la pareja de recién casadosMore example sentences1.2 (period of grace) luna (feminine) de miel
More example sentences
- A couple on their honeymoon are driving through a remote part of America in a mini-bus.
- The reception was held at the Castlecourt Hotel, Westport and afterwards the happy couple left on their honeymoon.
- He and his 28-year-old wife were on their honeymoon, having got married just three days earlier.
- After all, a new president enjoys a honeymoon period of three months at most.
- But those first few days turned out to be the honeymoon period.
- Even when he was enjoying a honeymoon period in the job in the early months of the season, O'Leary was sensitive about his image and that of his players.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.