- 1.1 (after wedding) luna (feminine) de miel they're going to Paris on o for their honeymoon se van a París de viaje de novios or de luna de miel (before noun/delante del nombre) the honeymoon couple la pareja de recién casados honeymoon suite suite (feminine) nupcialMore example sentences1.2 (period of grace) luna (feminine) de miel (before noun/delante del nombre) honeymoon period luna de miel
More example sentences
- A couple on their honeymoon are driving through a remote part of America in a mini-bus.
- The reception was held at the Castlecourt Hotel, Westport and afterwards the happy couple left on their honeymoon.
- He and his 28-year-old wife were on their honeymoon, having got married just three days earlier.
- After all, a new president enjoys a honeymoon period of three months at most.
- But those first few days turned out to be the honeymoon period.
- Even when he was enjoying a honeymoon period in the job in the early months of the season, O'Leary was sensitive about his image and that of his players.
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.