Translation of hoodie in Spanish:
noun plural -ies
- 1 (Clothing)hoodie (masculine)sudadera (feminine) con capuchabuzo (masculine) con capucha(Argentina)polerón (masculine) con capucha(Chile)Example sentences
- I slipped into bed in my gray cotton pants and a navy hoody.
- I applied new eyeliner, and changed into a pair of comfy pants and a hoody.
- One of the robbers was white, 5ft 11 in tall, aged mid to late 20s and was wearing light blue jeans and a grey hoody with trainers.
- 2 (British English) (youth)(before noun) (culture)vándalo, (-la ) (masculine, feminine)gamberro, (-rra) (masculine, feminine)(Spain)patotero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)(Southern Cone) [colloquial]del vándalo or gamberro or patoteroExample sentences
- Brown may want to distance himself from the fuzzy warmth of the man who invented " hug a hoodie ".
- Michael Caine plays a septuagenarian vigilante who massacres South London hoodies.
- We know now why he wanted to hug a hoodie: for professional consultation!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to