Translation of hoodie in Spanish:
noun plural -ies
- 1 (Clothing)hoodie (masculine)
sudadera (feminine) con capucha
buzo (masculine) con capucha (Argentina)
polerón (masculine) con capucha (Chile)Example sentences
- I slipped into bed in my gray cotton pants and a navy hoody.
- I applied new eyeliner, and changed into a pair of comfy pants and a hoody.
- One of the robbers was white, 5ft 11 in tall, aged mid to late 20s and was wearing light blue jeans and a grey hoody with trainers.
- 2 (British English) (youth)vándalo, (-la ) (masculine, feminine)(before noun) (culture)
gamberro, (-rra) (masculine, feminine) (Spain)
patotero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine) (Southern Cone) [colloquial]del vándalo or gamberro or patoteroExample sentences
- Brown may want to distance himself from the fuzzy warmth of the man who invented " hug a hoodie ".
- Michael Caine plays a septuagenarian vigilante who massacres South London hoodies.
- We know now why he wanted to hug a hoodie: for professional consultation!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.