- 1 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] a nationwide hookup una cadena nacional a satellite hookup una conexión vía satélite
- 2 (connection) (American English/inglés norteamericano) conexión (feminine)More example sentences
- The network would organise computer hook-ups, educational broadcasts, and the sharing of library resources among the participants.
- He testified in a court filled with 18th Century tradition, using high definition television and the latest in satellite hook-ups from Paris.
- This fight gave birth to the age of satellite TV hook-ups.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to