Translation of hookup in Spanish:
- 1 (Radio, Television)a nationwide hookupuna cadena nacionala satellite hookupuna conexión vía satélite
- 2 (connection) (American English)Example sentences
- The network would organise computer hook-ups, educational broadcasts, and the sharing of library resources among the participants.
- He testified in a court filled with 18th Century tradition, using high definition television and the latest in satellite hook-ups from Paris.
- This fight gave birth to the age of satellite TV hook-ups.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.