- 1 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] a nationwide hookup una cadena nacional a satellite hookup una conexión vía satélite
- 2 (connection) (American English/inglés norteamericano) conexión (feminine)More example sentences
- The network would organise computer hook-ups, educational broadcasts, and the sharing of library resources among the participants.
- He testified in a court filled with 18th Century tradition, using high definition television and the latest in satellite hook-ups from Paris.
- This fight gave birth to the age of satellite TV hook-ups.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.