Translation of hookup in Spanish:
- 1 (Radio, Television)a nationwide hookupa satellite hookupuna cadena nacionaluna conexión vía satélite
- 2 (connection)(American English)Example sentences
- The network would organise computer hook-ups, educational broadcasts, and the sharing of library resources among the participants.
- He testified in a court filled with 18th Century tradition, using high definition television and the latest in satellite hook-ups from Paris.
- This fight gave birth to the age of satellite TV hook-ups.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than