- (British English) (carpet/room)
pasar la aspiradora por
pasar el aspirador por
aspirar (Latin America)Example sentences
- Animals get the star treatment - cows are hoovered clean while attentive stable hands polish every inch of the horses' hooves.
- Marie is the mother of the flat, she's really clean and leaves notes around: ‘Boys, hoover the floor!’
- Someone else hoovers the carpet before you think it needs doing.
- pasar la aspiradora or el aspirador
aspirar (Latin America)
Definition of Hoover in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.