- 1.1 (in hopeful way) the dog looked hopefully at its master el perro miró expectante a su dueño can you pay me in dollars? she asked hopefully —¿puedes pagarme en dólares? —preguntó esperanzadaMore example sentences1.2 (sentence adverb/modificador de una oración) [criticized usage/uso criticado] hopefully, Jim will have remembered es de esperar que Jim se haya acordado when do you leave? — hopefully, on Friday ¿cuándo te vas? — el viernes, espero or si Dios quiere methods which, hopefully, will speed up production métodos que, se espera, aceleren la producción
More example sentences
- Even the most hopefully titled song turns out to catalogue misery and disaster.
- Several of our clients are looking hopefully at this new circuit with some expected performance increases.
- The revision has already had an impact on research, hopefully in a positive manner.
- We got in touch with Umbro and hopefully they took some of our suggestions on board.
- I have never had the best of luck in Old Firm games and hopefully I can start to turn that.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.