- 1.1 (causing horror) [crime/disease/sight] horrible, horrorosoMore example sentences1.2 (very unpleasant, nasty) horrible, horroroso, espantoso I've a horrible feeling we didn't invite the Smiths tengo la horrible sensación de que nos olvidamos de invitar a los Smith Mummy, Peter's being horrible to me mamá, Peter es muy malo conmigo
More example sentences
- She will never be able to forget it, never be free from the horrible memory that this attack will leave her with.
- The horrible memory had temporarily overtaken her but now she was back in reality.
- I think we are all waiting for someone to wake us and say it was just a horrible nightmare.
- While in hospital he was given build-up drinks which he disliked, and the food was horrible.
- Everybody always used to eat porridge in Scotland and then we went onto the horrible sugary cereals.
- It was a horrible gameshow in which the contestants' children were put in danger as their price of entry.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...