Translation of hose in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (pipe)(Cars)a fire hose
manguito (masculine)una manguera contra incendiosExample sentences
- Than remove the drain hose from the drain line and place it, along with the inlet water hoses into the tube.
- Many have taken to hiding their garden hoses or to watering plants after dark so that few questions are asked.
- Water and fertilizer are dispersed to the plants via hoses, Y-connections and drip pins.
- 2 (Clothing) (+ plural verb) 2.1 (socks) [dated]calcetines (masculine plural)a pair of gentlemen's hose
medias (feminine plural) (Latin America)un par de calcetines de caballero2.2 (History, Theater) (tights)calzas (feminine plural)2.3 (American English) → pantyhose
malla (feminine)Example sentences
- Get sexy and lean for night with black fishnet hose as favored by Tom Ford for Yves Saint Laurent.
- If so, should you wear hose with them or brave the cold?
- Thinking some more, I think you should definitely go without the hose.
- He was clad in a royal-looking doublet, hose and an over-tunic, which bore a crest.
- 1.1 (water)(lawn/plants)1.2 (wash)
regar (con manguera)(car)
lavar (con manguera)Example sentences
- The carcasses are then hosed with hot water and sprayed with vinegar.
- Surf lifesavers removed the 60 centimetre shark by hosing it with fresh water.
- You sit down, stand up or lie on a table as you are hosed with warm sea water in places that help your circulation, or in some cases simply make you giggle.
lavar (con manguera)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.