- 1 c and u (pipe) manguera (feminine), manga (feminine); [Cars/Automovilismo] manguito (masculine) a fire hose una manguera contra incendiosMore example sentences
- Than remove the drain hose from the drain line and place it, along with the inlet water hoses into the tube.
- Many have taken to hiding their garden hoses or to watering plants after dark so that few questions are asked.
- Water and fertilizer are dispersed to the plants via hoses, Y-connections and drip pins.
- 2 [Clothing/Indumentaria] (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) 2.1 (socks) [dated/anticuado] calcetines (masculine plural), medias (feminine plural) (Latin America/América Latina) a pair of gentlemen's hose un par de calcetines de caballero 2.2 [History/Historia] [Theater/Teatro] (tights) calzas (feminine plural), malla (feminine) 2.3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) pantyhoseMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Get sexy and lean for night with black fishnet hose as favored by Tom Ford for Yves Saint Laurent.
- If so, should you wear hose with them or brave the cold?
- Thinking some more, I think you should definitely go without the hose.
- He was clad in a royal-looking doublet, hose and an over-tunic, which bore a crest.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
hose downverb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento lavar ([ con manguera ])
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.