Translation of hostility in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (unfriendliness, opposition) hostility (
too towardsb/sth) hostilidad (feminine)( haciaalgn/algo)Example sentences
- Such was the anger and hostility among the callers that one official refused to take any more calls.
- In fact they will probably go along with it, not wanting to attract further hostility from the military.
- Any identity built on hostility to others can change the object of its hostility as easily as a man changes his coat.
- 2(hostilities plural)[Military/Militar] [formal] hostilidades (feminine plural) [formal] the end of hostilities el cese de las hostilidades hostilities broke out comenzaron las hostilidadesExample sentences
- Plans were made for a second campaign but renewed hostilities in Gaul delayed action until the following year.
- VE Day passed by with little impact on those still engaged in hostilities in the Far East.
- Many of those people know perfectly well that they will be engaged in hostilities.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the