Translation of hot dog in Spanish:
- 1 (Cooking)Example sentences
- The essence of baseball food is a bun-wrapped wiener - be it hot dog, bratwurst or sausage.
- On Sundays, the bar opens its kitchen, serving burgers, hot dogs, and pizza.
- Fresh meat is lower in sodium than luncheon meat, bacon, hot dogs, sausage and ham.
- 2 (show-off) (US) [colloquial]fanfarrón (-rrona) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The viewers in my house were all worried about redneck/macho reactions among competitors when Kobayashi first won the hot dog round and then went on to win the grand prize.
- And with spectacular past performances in hot dog waves as a guide - talent wise - Tim has what it takes to go wire-to-wire.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.