Translation of housing in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (dwellings)viviendas (feminine plural)(before noun) poor housing conditionsviviendas inadecuadashousing marketmercado (masculine) inmobiliariohousing shortageescasez (feminine) de viviendasExample sentences1.2 (provision of houses) the government's policy on housing
la política del gobierno en cuanto al problema de la viviendathe housing of refugees in these campsel alojamiento de refugiados en estos campamentos
- The first phase of the largest development of homes under the affordable housing scheme in this country sold within the space of two weeks in May in Dublin.
- South Woodham town councillors have again stated their opposition to plans to build affordable housing and retirement flats in the town
- In late 1999, the government announced that it intended to force builders to provide social and affordable housing units within their developments.
- 2 countable 2.1 (cover)caja (feminine) protectora2.2 (hole)Example sentences
- Which housings / trims are rated for damp location?
- Clamp a piece of straight edged waste wood in line with one of the groove lines and using the waste wood as guide, saw down to the bottom of the housing.
- Mr Greenhalgh went on: ‘Noise won't be a factor either because of state of the art noise damping equipment and acoustic housings we will install.
- Transmitter and receiver are supplied fully enclosed in housings measuring 45 x 55 x 15 mm with connectors for external dipole antennas.
- Electronic engine components are usually enclosed in plastic housings which are formed from molten plastic in injection molding machines.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.